Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo tcode enhancement problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a requirement in MIGO tcode where if movement type 101 and the doc. is of purchase order then there is a tab at header level for transport where i need to mandatory few field?

How would i proceed with this problem? I have few details of that MIGO tcode

Program for subscreen where transport tab is there is SAPLZMIGO_BADI

Program (Screen) : SAPLMIGO

Program (Subscreen ) : SAPLZMIGO_BADI.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Parag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a BADI MB_MIGO_BADI for adding tab on header level as well as on item level. This BADI has nice code sample which you can check in SE18. This should help you with implementing this BADI. Basically you need to define your sub screen in custom function group and register this screen. Registration and passing data to/from screen have to be implemented in methods of BADI. Check code sample with examples how to do it. There are many question about this BADI so please use search functionality on this forum as well.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a BADI MB_MIGO_BADI for adding tab on header level as well as on item level. This BADI has nice code sample which you can check in SE18. This should help you with implementing this BADI. Basically you need to define your sub screen in custom function group and register this screen. Registration and passing data to/from screen have to be implemented in methods of BADI. Check code sample with examples how to do it. There are many question about this BADI so please use search functionality on this forum as well.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That BADI is there but my requirement bit different. The tab TRANSPORT DETAIL at header level is already there but what is my req. is that whenever goods movement type is 101, the fields on tab TRANSPORT DETAILS should become mandatory.

Please suggest me solution.

Thanks

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

To get the value of the movement type capture the value from runtime structure GOITEM.

GOITEM-BWART is the movement type.

You can move the whole structure to a field symbol like ASSIGN ('(SAPLMIGO)GOITEM') TO <FS_***>.

If <FS_***>-BWART = 'so and so'

loop at screen.

if screen-fieldname = the field u wish to make mandatory.

screen-REQUIRED = 1.

modify screen.

endif.

endloop.

endif.

Regards,

Priya Kota.

Edited by: Priya Kota on Jun 15, 2009 1:36 PM