Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO. Goods receipt. Default posting date ??

sasha_b1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All!

My user wants to put restrictions on <b>posting date for goods receipt</b>. It should depend on fiscal year (FY) of document delivery date. There are 2 rules for this. One should works only if the current month is September.

If FY of delivery date < current FY then posting date = 8/31/prior FY.

Else. Posting date = current date.

The second rule should work only if current month is August.

If FY of delivery date > current FY then Error message “Cannot post…”

During the rest of the year they want to have standard MIGO.

Is it possible to realize it in SAP without modifications? If yes, what is the best way to do it?

Thanks a lot.

Lena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this exit,

MBCF0005

Function module is,

EXIT_SAPM07DR_001

In the Changing part the structure ( AM07M ) is accessed as C_AM07M which has the posting date.

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this exit,

MBCF0005

Function module is,

EXIT_SAPM07DR_001

In the Changing part the structure ( AM07M ) is accessed as C_AM07M which has the posting date.

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

I put a code C_AM07M-BUDAV = '20070707'. in INCLUDE ZXMBCU05 / EXIT_SAPM07DR_001 and set up a break-point to see what happen. The posting date has not been changed. What I am missing? Is this the right exit for it?

Please help.

Tks

0 Kudos

hI,

Then try the following BADI and use exit and let you know..

BADI being <b>MB_MIGO_BADI</b>.

Check MBCF0006

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me more details please? I'm not familar with BADi. What I should do in my case? Any tips ??

I've checked MBCF0006. Looks it's not suitable for me.

Appreciate your help.

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Check with the folwoing BADI

MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI

which has only one method where u can find FY and Document date and also Posting date ..

Implemet this BADI and u will get the requried solution

regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure about MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI?

I've just checked the method documentation and it says that ..."The Business Add-In is called when a new item is inserted in MIGO or when an existing item is changed. If changes are made at header-level, the Business Add-In does not run; the header data is then transferred to the external application for information...."

may be it's MB_MIGO_BADI ? Which method(s) then I should use to put my logic inside?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi Leena,

In that case u can go with ost_document method which willaffect at both header and item level in MIGO when u save the document i mean while u r posting the document it will trigger and fullfills u r requirement .

regards

0 Kudos

Thank you All.

I've solved my problem with BADI. In my case i've used MB_MIGO_BADI. Method POST_DOCUMENT.

Regards,

Lena