Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

METHOD if_flush_transport_mm~start called more than 10 times

former_member209119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After entering header and item data in ME21N, when i press enter i get the error message' Data from Business Add-In ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST not adopted' from message class MEPO151.

After debugging i could find that this error message is coming because the Iteration_count has reached greater than 10 in method IF_FLUSH_TRANSPORT_MM~START of class CL_PO_HEADER_HANDLE_MM.

Kindly provide pointers if you have any idea of this problem.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't use some methods like set_data at each call of the BAdI, check that the data will actually be changed, else you could have triggered an infinite loop (if SAP did not manage it)

You could also add an internal table or flag variable defined as instance attribute, when you execute some process, add a record in it or update its value and check it before executing the process

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Do you mean by SET_DATA method of class CL_PO_ITEM_HANDLE_MM? how can i restrict the usage of this method call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i agree with Raymond , had similar issue bcos of method set_data.

regards

Prabhu