Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metadata for LOIPRO01 missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to send process order IDOC's to xMII system i am getting the following error in RFC log.

UUID: ab_rfccheck_uuid compare uuid's {48ADD4D3-C48E-07F5-E100-000097A31462}

The meta data for the IDoc type "LOIPRO01" is unavailable.

Can any one tell me if this is because of some missing customization in SAP ? If so, how to create meta data for LOIPRO01 ?

Thanks,

Srini.

Edited by: Srini Rapaka on Aug 22, 2008 11:24 AM

However, if i check the status of IDOC using WE05 it is '03' which means successfully dispatched to the receiver system. But i cant see the IDOC in the receiver system .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below links and can you let me know are you trying to send the data to XI system so that i can help you out

[STATUS OF IDOC|]

Regards

Pavan

3 REPLIES 3

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below links and can you let me know are you trying to send the data to XI system so that i can help you out

[STATUS OF IDOC|]

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Receiver system is not SAP.

It is SAP xMII. There are no transactions available to see whether the IDOC reached successfully.

There is a transaction that is internally triggered automatically when an IDOC is received by it. If the transaction is triggered, only then i can conclude that IDOC has been reached xMII.

0 Kudos

Hi

See the below thread it was discussed on the same issue

[LOIPRO01 missing|;

[Stater Guide|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b7c79bd4-0a01-0010-4caf-bfb68ab98517]

Regards

Pavan