Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message"Modification bracket structure is inconsistent"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello folks,

While trying to change and save the the existing Zprogram , then i am getting the below information message.

"Modification bracket structure is inconsistent". and then while activating getting the message "operation terminated".

I have checked the brackets and they are fine... i mean open and close brackets...

Please help me on this.. Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Raj

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me on this.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which brackets are you telling talking about? Anything in the code?

0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is not the original system so while doing the changes you will be getting the Insert,replace,delete,undo buttons in the application tool bar with modifcation assistant on

So when you want to do any change in the code you need to use Insert,delete,replace buttons..

when you use them this is what we will be getting

*{   REPLACE        

*}   REPLACE

*{   INSERT        

*}   INSERT

am talking about the above ones.. when i try to save as specified i am getting the above message.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

Hello,

can anyone help me please.

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Those are inline comments which are automatically added you hit the insert or replace or any of the buttons. Since its just a comment, i dont think it has anything to do with the brackets. Are you getting the error when you are doing a syntax check or only when activating?

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had turned off modification assitant ..now there is no error

0 Kudos

NICE JOB!

this is helpful~