Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in status bar while running program

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

On Executing my report program, I am getting few messages in status bar which says Read Prt Production Order & it keeps on repeating till the output is displayed.I am using BAPI_ALM_OPERATION_GET_DETAIL and BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL in my program.How do I remove these messages from coming.If anyone knows the solution kindly help.

Thanks

Siji

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siji,

After reviewing the function module BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL, I come to the conclusion that the status message "Read Prt

production order" is generated via the function module SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR. The generation of this message is part of report SAPDBIOC for logical database IOC. A call to function module SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR is hard-coded in an include program. Therefore, it is considered part of standard SAP. It is strongly recommended that you do not modify a standard SAP program.

If you run your job in the background, you will not get the message.

Kind Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Edited by: Rae Ellen Woytowiez on Mar 11, 2011 7:00 PM

Edited by: Rae Ellen Woytowiez on Mar 14, 2011 4:05 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siji,

After reviewing the function module BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL, I come to the conclusion that the status message "Read Prt

production order" is generated via the function module SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR. The generation of this message is part of report SAPDBIOC for logical database IOC. A call to function module SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR is hard-coded in an include program. Therefore, it is considered part of standard SAP. It is strongly recommended that you do not modify a standard SAP program.

If you run your job in the background, you will not get the message.

Kind Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Edited by: Rae Ellen Woytowiez on Mar 11, 2011 7:00 PM

Edited by: Rae Ellen Woytowiez on Mar 14, 2011 4:05 PM