Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge two transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have maintained to transports while maintaing two tables zabc, zxyz like GFDK9A6EBM and GFDK9A6EBI.

(i can't slect GFDK9A6EBM while maintaining zxyz .There will be always two transports created)

Now i want to merge second transport into GFDK9A6EBM. How can i do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Display GFDK9A6EBM (in SE10), press Control + F11 (include Objects) and enter GFDK9A6EBM, than repeat this with GFDK9A6EBI

8 REPLIES 8

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Go to transaction SE10 and display the requests.

Have a look at menu Utilities -> Reorganize...

Here you can merge transport requests provided they are of the same type.

If the requests are already released you can create a new transport request and add the object lists of other requests (icon next to the DELETE icon in application toolbar).

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi Uwe ,

Thanks a lot . Just one help more i have to do it programmatically not manually . Is it possible to do it moifying any table values or i have to do a bdc for se10.

0 Kudos

i got one fm TR_MERGE_REQUESTS which is goinh to merge the tranports

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Display GFDK9A6EBM (in SE10), press Control + F11 (include Objects) and enter GFDK9A6EBM, than repeat this with GFDK9A6EBI

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you tried to delete the transport. go to the table, modify it and activate it and select the other transport ??

kind regards

arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

fm TR_MERGE_REQUESTS solved my problem

0 Kudos

Hi, I also need to merge change requests from ABAP. Just filling the CR numbers (from and to) in the import parameters doesn't seem to be enough. Can you pls tell me which parameters you filled to make it working?

Many thanks,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi, I also need to merge change requests from ABAP. Just filling the CR numbers (from and to) in the import parameters doesn't seem to be enough. Can you pls tell me which parameters you filled to make it working?

Many thanks,

John.