Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge of two smartforms into One smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

have requrment in smartforms they are two smaartforms ,1) only grand total 2). Only annexture .both are differnt smaartforms.

need to merge 2 smartforms witout creating 3 smartforms.can be able to create if its.please guide me poosable to acheive .

Concepts is releated to VF01 and nace tcode.

Regards,

San

Edited by: santosh jajur on May 4, 2010 9:50 AM

Edited by: santosh jajur on May 4, 2010 10:07 AM

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

For SF1- pass int tab 1 to--

FM 'CONVERT_OTF' get OTF data1

For SF2- pass int tab 2 to--

FM 'CONVERT_OTF' get OTF data2

Append OTF data2 to OTF data1.

Now pass this otf data to GUI_DOWNLOAD FM and get the PDF containing data from both SFs.

Regards,

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

Need to print preview based on the output type in vf01 not to convert in pdf .....

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

When you say "merge", is it to be merged one after other or in any random way?

I think you will have to develop a new form that if you want it in preview..

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you wud like to know the steps for configuration of NACE.. that are as follow

1. Goto in NACE

2. You need to ask your functional buddy to let you know about Application area, I suppose u need to take V3 (Billing).

3. Select V3 from the list and then click on Output Types, select any output type (Which you wud like to give to your script)

4. Else if you like to create a new one for your script, then on same screen click on change button, then click on New Entries

And give all the detailed info.

5. To use existing output types, select a output type like "ZEDI", at the left hand side double click on Processing Routines.

6. In the Processing Routines block, Give the Program name as print program and here you need to give your SAP scrip name in Form option.

Save it.

But, You are saying about merging.. I think you need to create a new one.. and design the layout by coping the exsistings..

An configure this smart form in NACE..

~Lokesh

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on May 4, 2010 11:09 AM

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NACE-> GOTO V3(BILLING)->Your Output Type->Processing Routines-> Maintain the second print program and form in PROCESSING2 Block.........

So, in print preview, you will get the first form when you press back the print preview of the second form will come.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello santosh ,

if you want to in the One smartform merge 2 smartforms.

Do like this in the smartform create folder and on that folder put the condition for ssf one and on the second folder put your second SSF condition .

vandana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself...

DATA SSFCTRLOP LIKE SSFCTRLOP.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_OPEN'

SSFCTRLOP-NO_OPEN = 'X'.

SSFCTRLOP-NO_CLOSE = 'X'.

CALL FUNCTION SMART1

EXPORTING

CONTROL_PARAMETERS = SSFCTRLOP

CALL FUNCTION SMART2