Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2O BDC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to write a BDC for ME2O. I recorded the transaction to generate the code but I have an issue with the second screen. The component displayed are on a 'List' not a control table. There is a checkbox next to the component but I can't seem to select it. What syntax do I use for the BDC to select from a list at run time? Since the components are in a list, SAP is reading the list on the screen to see which one was selected. I can't do that in a BDC. I need to select the component to create a delivery for it. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

ME2O is a report.

So it would be really difficult to select a particular component and create a BDC.

What you can do is make use of the Find buttons and then select a particular component.

But again that is a little diffcult.

I suggest you use the logic of this program to determine the components and then use BAPI to create the delivery.

Regards,

Ankur Parab

0 Kudos

Thanks. That was my plan B but I didn't want to write extra code to update the stock requirement.

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Lyn

Please USE Meaningful Sentence For your Subject Next Time

Faisal