Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21N - Mandatory for some fields in Delivery address tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to see if there is any user exit that can control some fields in the delivery address tab to be mandatory in ME21N. I only come across the badi - ZMM_PROCESS_PO (which should be MM_PROCESS_PO). I am very new to methods and class and oo programming. I am thinking if IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUSTFIELDSELECTION_ITEM_REFKEYS or IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUSTFIELDSELECTION_ITEM can be used. But I failed. Please advise or give me sample codes that I can use. Many many thanks.

Regards,

Janet

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi you can also do this using field-exit in tcode CMOD. If you just want to make this field mandatory.

Provide the element and program and screen number. although the field is not really flag as mandatory.

but you can put a validation that if this field is initial raise an error message.

best regards,

Etrafanob

0 Kudos

Hi Etrafanob,

Dunno why our system is set to not allow field exit in RZ11 - abap/fieldexit = no. Is there other user exit?

Regards,

Janet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~PROCESS_ITEM to add in the error message.