Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21N Document Overview option

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Selection variant in document overview  to show PR's which are not yet created PO . The list is showing perfectly in Document overview   as per the requirement like huge no. of PR's with line items correctly. By keeping or choosing PR line item able to create PO by adopting and PO able to create successfully.

Now Business user wanted to see that the moment PO created against specific PR line item of  document overview , needs to disappear immediately in the document overview ( Refresh button available but user do not use it and do not  want to go away from the same screen becuase he is  having many PR's with many line litems)  that PR line items.  As business user wants  that PO got created so, immediately needs to disappear from document overview of PR line item.

If any body can help on this Please ?

fyi ME21n selection variant in the DOCUMENT OVERVIEW  i have developed through SAP query and calling in Selection variant in document overview.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Could you please suggest any possible solution with respective...

I will await for your response .

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards

Kushal