Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC* structures in LO-LIS application component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to block development on MC* structures placed in package MCEX. This structures are somehow conected with BW extractors, and also shared with logistic.

Once some developer modifed this and all extractors failed. Is there any chance to block development on this kind of structures? or at least on LO-LIS app component?

My goal is to allow developers to change them, but only when confirmed with BW team, so when he starts to change this it should be somehow blocked, but with possibility to unblock when neccesary and confimred. Thanks in advance for replay,

Regards,

Wojtek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with Basis if they can restrict the access to the Authorization object 'S_DEVELOP' field 'DEVCLASS' value 'MCEX' , field 'OBJTYPE' value 'STRU', field 'OBJNAME' value '<NAME_OF_STRUCTURE>, field 'ACTVT' value '02'. In which case, every time you have to provide access / deactivate access you will have to contact basis for authorizations.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with Basis if they can restrict the access to the Authorization object 'S_DEVELOP' field 'DEVCLASS' value 'MCEX' , field 'OBJTYPE' value 'STRU', field 'OBJNAME' value '<NAME_OF_STRUCTURE>, field 'ACTVT' value '02'. In which case, every time you have to provide access / deactivate access you will have to contact basis for authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman Jagu

Thanks for this, but is there any kind of transaction like SE11, where i can block whole module with one clik? This will be more delicate and faster in case of changes? Thanks.