Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matmas Multiple Idocs outbound should generate each xml file per material. Possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are sending multiple matmas idocs to outbound.

SYstem puts all idocs into one xml file. Is it possible to force the system

to generate for each material a separate file?

( In WE20 we have set collect idocs.)

thanks

Dieter

8 REPLIES 8

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you activate the box "collect idocs" on purpose or do you not know what it means?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I activated collect idocs. I need to send all together, but I need a separate file per material. Can you help?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You start the process in BD87, and here you can specific that you send 1 IDoc at a time, see the section BD87 Status Monitor for ALE Messages in my blog

Where I entered 50000 to send as much as possible in one shot you have to change it to just 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are processing idocs with rbdmidoc.

In this report there is no selection for maximum idocs.

So I was hoping there is another settings, where

this can be set up

thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rbdmidoc creates the IDocs from the change pointers, but since you have setup the partner profile to collect Idocs in WE20 they will not be send automatically. So you still need to get the collected Idocs processed via BD87

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm guessing you're using RSEOUT00 to process the IDocs. Is has Maximum number field that Jurgen mentioned. Hit F1 to read the documentation for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In rseout00 with maximum number that works. thanks

Besides that is there another way to force

the system to create separate xml files?

thanks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would you need another way? RSEOUT00 is the program that processes the IDocs and creates the files from them. I guess you could create a ZRSEOUT00 but what exactly would that accomplish?