Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master( Urgent Please)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working on a material master interface where the idocs of material are posted into SAP (Inbound)

When an IDOC is posted i need to read the application log and send it as an outbound idoc to middle ware system . Right now iam storing all the inbound idocs posted into SAP, in a custom table. A report which i created reads the application log of those inbound idocs and sends an outbound IDOC.( with Master IDOC distribute in the Report). Since we dont know how often these materials would be sent, we are scheduling this report program very often and sending an outbound .But efficiency of this report is very low. So now i would like to know if there is any user exit where i can put the code to send an oubound idoc and will be triggered as i get the inbound. Iam using IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS01 to post the inbound. Any Ideas would be appreciated. Any user exit in ALE to trigger this. Thanks in Advance

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

If the outbound IDOC is also material master, you may want to consider using material master change pointers to trigger the IDOC output.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah john is right ,

check this ,

EXIT_SAPLMV02_002

INCLUDE ZXMGVU04.

regards,

Vjay