Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Batch characteristics creation with conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, I am trying to create Material batch characteristics using BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE after calling BAPI_BAPI_CREATE,

Import parameters have :

OBJECTKEYNEW

OBJECTTABLENEW

CLASSNUMNEW

CLASSTYPENEW

But I have a requirement to crete only with some particular characteristic names, so all the values are not allowed. How to achieve this is there any BAPI for this.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by only particular characteristic names are allowed, do you have any kind of predefined logic for that, if that is so you can maintain a custom table with the values of characteristic names for material type or any other logic you have.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

I have  predefined characteristic names for those  I want to create characteristic values.  So is there any way to achieve this.

0 Kudos

Hi,

So just pass those values in the BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE and it will cerate only those which you pass.

0 Kudos

Import parameters does not have any input to pass characteristic names or can you be specific.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tables parameter of the BAPI, there you can give the Characteristic name and values,

Also check the documentation of the BAPI for more details.

Hope this helps.