Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matchcode for XD03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

When using XD03 and searching for customers by address attributes, is it possible to change the view so that the whole address appears on the list. Currently only the street address appears on the screen so if we happen to be looking for a ship-to say 5999999(but you donu2019t know thatu2019s the one you want), all we will have on the list of address is the plant name , and the street name, we wont be able to see say # 1 By Products(street 4) or #3 LML Tower(Street 5).

I would like to make a new matchcode and probably clone a search help DEBIX with additions of additional fields.

I have not much idea as how to make a new match code and clone the above matchcode with additions to create a new match code for XD03 .Can anyone pls give some helping suggestions to get it done pls.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyopne help me out with this plz.

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Well as far as cretaing the match code is concerned , I will create it through se11 and fillin whatever fields are required but how do I associate it with XD03, that is what I wanted to know . I have to cerate that matchcode for XD03 so that It affects it.

Thanks

Any suggestions

0 Kudos

Wouldn't you add it as an included search help to collective search help DEBI?

Rob

0 Kudos

Thanks Rob , thats what I wanted to know . Thanks for the help. I created a new search help and added it to DEBI, it works

Thanks