Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE for custom message for MATMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a custom message ZMATMAS and I am trying to change some values in MM02 for MARC which also has configurable material ( MARC-STDPD). Now when I run BD21 with this message type ZMATMAS, in the IDOC that is generated for the segment E1MARCM , there is no STDPD field at all.

I have selected this field while reducing the message type( in BD53) and also I debugged the code( BD21). There I found that in the function module MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE there is a parameter 'sendconfig' and it's mentioned that when this is initial clear MARC-STDPD.This is in the standard code and I am not understanding what is it's significance. Could anyone please let me know what is this Sendconfig and why there is a clear for MARC-STDPD when this is initial. I need this STDPD field in my IDOC.

Thanks in advance.

Points will be rewarded as I always do

Best Regards,

Ameesha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you created entry for the field STDPD in BD52? If yes, please check up whether change pointers are captured in BDCP table.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu for having a look into my question but yes, I have declared this STDPD field in BD52 and also an entry is present in BDCP table.

Also I would like to correct my function module name that it is MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_MATMAS and not MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE that I am mentioning.

I am not understanding the significance of sendconfig parameter in it and the statement that when it is initial clear MARC-STDPD. Before this statement I can see the value in STDPD while debugging.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is std SAP functionality. Got resolved from SAP.

0 Kudos

How you solved it?