Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Upload Infotype - 8

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am using 4.6c and want to upload different wage types in infotype - 8 approximately for 2000 employees.

Some employees has already 2 records of wage types in infotype-8 and some have 3 or 4. So i cant tell the recording program that exactly which row will be available for inserting the new record.

Can any one help in mass upload of data for infotype-8. Fast entry is not enable my system. If any one can explain how the fast entry for infotype 8 can be made it would also be help ful

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could write a simple program using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION with additional logic to determine the place to insert the record. The Program can take input from a file, read the infotype and insert the new record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Employee will have the only 1 valid record at particular time. The multiple records are appearing because the HR data is time dependent. And an employee will have multiple wage types but these will be stored as single record. All the wage types will go to the single record as the PA0008 table have the repetitive structure.

You can use the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to insert Modify or Deleting Etc of the HR record.

Hope you understand

Regards

Pavan