Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mannually added tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can I find mannually added tcodes to a Role.

regards

surpreet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help

7 REPLIES 7

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use PFCG transaction for this.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to create a program which will find mannually added tcodes to a role.

PFCG -> Change authorisation data -> then we mannually add a tcode.

the report should find all the mannually added tcode for any given role

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think SAP creates the transaction code with different naming convention. Using this you can identify the manually added reports.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me explain in detail, i created one role ZTEST in PFCG, to this i added some transactions on the "MENU" tab. Then on "Authorisation" Tab i 'click change authorisation data' button. here expand all and you will see under 'standard' a blue strip 'transaction code'. in front of it you have list of all the transactions which you added earlier. double click this white tab, now we can add any number of transactions, these are called mannually added transactions.

Now i want to create a program in SE38, which if given parameter "role" ZTEST, then it should show me all the manually added tcodes.

please suggest which tables should i check, and how can i know which tcodes are manually added.

regards,

surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help

0 Kudos

Table AGR_1251, field 'MODIFIED' will have a value 'S' for system added, and 'U' for manually added tCodes.

Select records from this table with the role name (field AGR_NAME)

cheers,

0 Kudos

Ajay

THANKS A LOT.

regards

surpreet