Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make an SM30 view expanded by default

pablomartin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any way to make all entries from a view created via SM30 to appear expanded by default (that upon arrival in the view they are already expaded).

I am trying to mimic in the PBO of the dynpro how it is done in the PAI but it is not easy at all.

Regards,

Pablo.

3 REPLIES 3

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand what means "expanded" in the context of a maintenance dialog (SM30). All lines appear like in a simple table, there's no hierarchy, so what means "expanded" for you?

pablomartin
Explorer

Hello,

In time dependant views, all entries that share the same primary key (except) the endda appear as collapsed.

You can mark one or all of them, then clicking the expand-collapse button will show the rest of the entries.

In the Function where the view is generated this is handled by two internal tables, extract and total.

pablomartin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I know how to make fields display only, but this is not the intention of the post.

Please refer to the comment I made to Sandra, I think it will help to understand better.