Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to configure the "position" button in a maintenance view. By default when i click on the "position" button, it displays a screen containing key-fields of the assoicated table. But i do not want all the key-fields in the search criteria.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Regards

Raghuram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the maintenace view menu:

Selection--> Field Contents --> Chhose the field label and press execute. Enter the value and you can get the results.

regards

Aveek

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the maintenace view menu:

Selection--> Field Contents --> Chhose the field label and press execute. Enter the value and you can get the results.

regards

Aveek

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am telling this when i have already displayed the maintenance view to user. After that he can use the "position" button to serach. I want to narrow the search criteria.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

What I have stated is after you are in the maintenance view sm30 / sm31.

regards

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

I don't think there is any option during the maintenance view to remove some of the fields from this search. But you can always change the generated maintenance screen to remove those unwanted fields from the screen. You can note down the function group and screen number in maintenance view generator screen and use SE80 to chnage the screen from SE80.

Downside of this approach is that everytime maintenance view is generated, these changes will be lost.

Cheers,

Sanjeev

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks, will try out

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

can't you change the dbtable

regards