Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance of a view cluster (SM34)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a view cluster V_T352B_CL which we need to maintain using the transaction SM34. Currently, once we enter the data and save it, we are being prompted for a transport request.Our requirement is that it should not prompt for a transport request.

For a normal table or a view, we can achieve this by setting the radiobutton "No, or user, recording routine", but this view cluster is not even accessible through SE11 (it's saying the view doesn't exist!!).

Please help me in how to set the properties of the maintenance view for this view cluster so that it will not prompt for transport requests

Thanks in advance.

Sudhakar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u do not want to go for transport request save the work in <b>local object</b> package and u won't get any prompt further.check this out and let me no.

pls reward points if answer is useful.

Regards,

Ameet

1 REPLY 1

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u do not want to go for transport request save the work in <b>local object</b> package and u won't get any prompt further.check this out and let me no.

pls reward points if answer is useful.

Regards,

Ameet