Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Distribution Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a list of all fields that will crate an IDOC when they get changed.

IDOC Type is DEBMAS

And then I need a list of all Field from the Trx XD03 that will not crate an IDOC.

For example ‘Comments’

Can someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we can fing all the fields which create an IDOC if they changed... but it is based on MESSAGE TYPE but not with Iodc type..

in <b>Tcode BD52</b>-->if you give the Message type name -->it will display the field names and table names....based on this configuration..all the chage pointers which create an IDOC will stores in VIEW -- BDCPV..

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

thx, for this Transaction, can you also give me a hint for a list with all fields of the Business object Debtor - or all Fields of Trx XD03?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see which fields will create change pointers for idocs you just have to see if the change document field in the data element of the field is marked. Fields relevant for change documents are also relevant for change pointers however you need to activate change pointers in transaction SALE first.