Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/TP_ACTION_EXP_TOOLDEL

former_member693810
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on conversion from EHP6 to S4H 190, and currently stuck at the above phase.

Below is the error I am having :

Severe error(s) occurred in phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/TP_ACTION_EXP_TOOLDEL! Last error code set: 1 error during parallel execution of processes, check 'EXPTOOLDEL_PROCS.*' for details

From log EXPTOOLDEL_PROCS:

EXECUTING E:\usr\sap\E1S\SUM\abap\exe\tp.EXE "pf=E:\usr\sap\E1S\SUM\abap\var\SHADOW.TPP" r3e SAPK742EDL -s E1S u1 This is E:\usr\sap\E1S\SUM\abap\exe\tp.EXE version 381.198.53 (release 777, unicode enabled) ERROR: No connect due to DbSl Load Lib Failure ERROR: Possible reasons are: ERROR: - The value set for dbms_type ('hdb') is invalid. ERROR: - Cannot find the DLL dbhdbslib.dll in path ERROR: - problems when loading DB-dependent DLLs ERROR: Connect to E1S failed (20200811122650). TRACE-INFO: 1: [ dev trc,00000] Tue Aug 11 12:26:50 2020 TRACE-INFO: 2: [dlnt.c ,00000] *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("dbhdbslib.dll") TRACE-INFO: 3: Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found." tp returncode summary: TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 0 ERRORS: Highest tp internal error was: 0249 tp finished with return code: 249 meaning: connect failed due to DbSL load lib failure SAPup> Process with PID 9772 terminated with status 12 at 20200811122650!

I have updated kernel in SUM, also fix with propose solution from log "EXPTOOLDEL_PROCS".

Has anyone encountered the same?

2 REPLIES 2

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharifah,

*** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("dbhdbslib.dll") TRACE-INFO: 3: Error 126 = "The specified module could not be found."

SUM / tp cannot load the HANA client library...

Do you see the HANA client installed on the server? Usually is is under "\usr\sap\SID\hdbclient".

Regards,

Isaías

former_member693810
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..HANA client is installed at the particular location. Its also updated to the latest prior to starting conversion.