Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW unable to process completly in Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an very unsual has any body come across this for functional location task list(PM) i have created an LSMW to upload but for the 24 thoushand odd records for the first 11 thoushand records it is uploading perfectly but for the remaining its unable where as in foreground it can.Running 11 thousand records in foreground is a whole lot of time.An recording is used for the same.

Also in one of the jobs for equiment class the data is loaded in foreground but not in background as the reason for the same '' no batch input data found''.Please do reply if you have faced the same issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to have separate sessions created for a batch of transactions (say 10k transactions - can be set while creating the batch session). You will have 3 sessions created for this (3rd session will have 4k records) and execute the same in background.

Thanks,

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to have separate sessions created for a batch of transactions (say 10k transactions - can be set while creating the batch session). You will have 3 sessions created for this (3rd session will have 4k records) and execute the same in background.

Thanks,

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be problem with your Recording. Some Input it requires to process that record.

So reprocess the same session in foreground, then the screen where input is required, it stops.

Then repeat the recording and process the records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

I have faced similar case. This could be caused by a junk record. Try to analyse your data, where it is stopping. analyse 4 or 5 records, in that range. You should get an answer.

Ravi