Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Standard Batch Input - ISSUES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a LSMW for Material to Material transfer with Movement Code 309 .

I tried BDC recording but it did not work because of some warning messages when the stock gets posted to the new material with new batch.

So I switched to Direct Batch Input method (First Option).

Object : 0110 - Material Movement

Method:0000

Report: RM07MMBL

This works but have a problem in it, When I load say 20 rows, if there is a error in 10th rows it logs the error and comes out. The log says it has posted 9 records and error in 10th record. Bun when I check the transaction nothing is posted.

When there is no error in all the 20 rows then there is no problem, it posts all the rows. Is there any way that I can make the system to log errors for the error records and post all the rest. Kindly let me know.

Regards

Edi

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> I developed a LSMW for Material to Material transfer with Movement Code 309 .

> I tried BDC recording but it did not work because of some warning messages when the stock gets posted to the new material with new batch.

-->are you passing batch no ? , even after passing batch if system creates new batch then it should do something with your config.

>

> So I switched to Direct Batch Input method (First Option).

>

> Object : 0110 - Material Movement

> Method:0000

> Report: RM07MMBL

>

> This works but have a problem in it, When I load say 20 rows, if there is a error in 10th rows it logs the error and comes out. The log says it has posted 9 records and error in 10th record. Bun when I check the transaction nothing is posted.

-

--> i think you are creating one material document for all times or going with default options, while executing the session , make sure your input params.

>

> When there is no error in all the 20 rows then there is no problem, it posts all the rows. Is there any way that I can make the system to log errors for the error records and post all the rest. Kindly let me know.

>

> Regards

> Edi