Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW For AS02 create intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made a LSMW of AS02 Transaction to add intervals in Asset master. The problem is that when i run the session of LSMW with the update file and its come to last section it do not pick the right plant number given in File but the plant which is used previously with the error that field ANLZ-WERKS does not exist in the screen SAPLAIST 3000 and take the previous plant number by default and not the plant which I have given in File. everything else is going fine. Kindly help me out.

Thanks,

Rohan Mishra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Record again your transaction with SHDB. Screen 3000 contains a table control, so field names should look different like ANLZ-WERKS(01),.Value could also be input when getting back to screen 1000 for the new created interval.

You could also look at a BAPI similar to BAPI_FIXEDASSET_CHANGE.

Regards,

Raymond

1 REPLY 1

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Record again your transaction with SHDB. Screen 3000 contains a table control, so field names should look different like ANLZ-WERKS(01),.Value could also be input when getting back to screen 1000 for the new created interval.

You could also look at a BAPI similar to BAPI_FIXEDASSET_CHANGE.

Regards,

Raymond