Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using LSMW BAPI method for good receipt. I am using Business Object BUS2017 method CREATEFROMDATA. I notice that I need to setup the port at Settings > IDoc Inbound Processing. Can anyone explain what is this for? And also at Maintaining Port, I need to create a new port. What should I input for Directory, Function Module and Outbound File? Currently I set Directory to the path where I saved the text file and the text file name for Outbound File. How about Maintain Partner Number? Is that necessary? Without the setup, currently I encounter problem at step 13: Start IDoc Generation with error 'GOODS_RECEIPT.lsmw.conv' File Has Not Been Accepted for Processing'.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

no need to create new file port....

you can use fileport is :FILEPORT

Message type MBGMCR

Process code BAPI

0 Kudos

I did as u said, with

Message type: /SAPMP/MBGMCR

Process code: BAPI

and activated it. But I get message "Create a partner profile for message type 'MBGMCR''.

0 Kudos

go to we20 and create partner profile ...

0 Kudos

Yes that's right create a partner profile in WE20 with message type 'MBGMCR'.

0 Kudos

After I have recreated a new partner profile with message type MBGMCR, I get back the old error 'GOODS_RECEIPT.lsmw.conv' File Has Not Been Accepted for Processing'. I wonder the problem arises from the Structure Relationship. Currently, I only have E1BP2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE and E1BP2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE1 assigned to the source data. How about the E1MBGMCR (Header Segment) and E1BP2017_GM_HEAD_01 (BAPI Communication Structure: Material Document Header Data)? Is it necessary to have at least 1 field from the source assigned to these?

Edited by: big mug on Jul 1, 2009 5:43 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Can you check the name of the Imported Data file name and Converted Data file name should be same except the extention name

it should be 'GOODS_RECEIPT.lsmw.read' and 'GOODS_RECEIPT.lsmw.conv' respectively.

Regards

Dhirendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create partner profile in Transaction WE20 with message type "MBGMCR'.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.