Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon in RF ( SAPConsole)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SAPConsole to implement RF and i'm having for quite sometime an annoying problem that i've decided to solve now: when i login to the telnet server from the mobile terminal and it fetches the sap logon window, it gives this error

- The application currently running is a windowed application and cannot be seen

from SLnet. -

After pressing enter, it shows the logon window for SAP, and it proceeds normally, but still, it is quite annoying.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

P.S: I'm already using the logon window for external programs, wich i've changed because of the screen sizes.

Thanks for your attention,

Bruno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Rich. Do you have any idea? Am i forgetting something? I've just changed the layout of the fields in the screen 25.

Regards,

Bruno

5 REPLIES 5

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Interesting.......what is this "windowed application", you are still using the alternative screen 25, right?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Rich. Do you have any idea? Am i forgetting something? I've just changed the layout of the fields in the screen 25.

Regards,

Bruno

0 Kudos

I don't think that its coming from SAP or Sapconsole. I think that its coming from either SLnet itself, or from the emulator. Maybe check some settings on both.

We use Georgia Softworks Telnet server, also we using the alternate screen 25, I didn't have to make any addtional changes in telnet or emulator to get it to work, so I'm not sure what your problem is. Please check the telnet server settings and emulator settings.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, Rich, in the Seattle Labs Server Configuration I've disabled the option Check for GUI Apps, and it no longer gives me that message when i login. Thanks for the tip. I should have looked at it more carefully earlier.

Regards,

Bruno

0 Kudos

Wow, I'm on a roll with you, huh? Good work.

Regards,

Rich Heilman