Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listbox value refresh on click of enter in module pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created listbox with one of field as listbox. In dropdown, added values using VRM_SET_VALUES.

Issue i am facing is value selected from dropdown list is getting refreshed. I need to captured that value in table.

I searched many blogs for it but that solution is not working for me.

Can anyone please help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, in PBO of the screen, set the values to the list... For reference check the program DEMO_DYNPRO_DROPDOWN_LISTBOX Regards, Syed

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, in PBO of the screen, set the values to the list... For reference check the program DEMO_DYNPRO_DROPDOWN_LISTBOX Regards, Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your requirement is that the values in dropdown are predetermined and fixed, I would suggest to maintain fixed values for that field in SE11 maintained at domain level.

OR else, if you are filling values in your program based on some logic, then go ahead with the list box, then fill your dropdown values list in PBO of the screen and make sure you the field has FctCode maintained then only the PAI of the screen will trigger and in Attributes tab, under Program tab, make sure the Possible entries check box is checked.

In you case, I hope the Fct Code is not maintained for the field.

Regards,

Syed