Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of non PO Vendors

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have requirement Business having so many vendors, in that we have requirement that Those vendors have PO since 18months then they are Active vendors.

Those Vendors does not have any PO for selected period then that vendors are Inactive Vendors.

Shall we extract the list non PO vendors from tables EKKO (field LIFNR) through Program, How to get these  details from these table.  How to write logic for this.

Sapman man

5 REPLIES 5

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Me21N T-code (Purchase order create)  vendor field is mandatory or not, if its  mandatory consult with the functional. Assuming it may be payment of vendor for the period.

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

HI,

Once PO created is saved in EKKO and EKPO table, EKKO _LIFNR field  update with vendor and EKKO-EBELN with Purchase order number and EKKO-AEDAT with PO created date.

Requirement: Suppose i passed 1000 numbers of  Vendors in EKKO it should give list of Vendors (LIFNR) which has having Purchase orders for a period 01.01.2014 to 31.12.2014  (EKKO-AEDAT). ( we can delete Duplicate entries means same vendors)

If Vendors does not have PO then we will list that vendor list separate through Program ( shall we keep these records in Internal Program and fetch that-is it possible ) we know that through V look it is Possible ,

but we need it in Program, how to execute this requirement

sapma man

0 Kudos

It doesn't seem very difficult. Just go to table LFA1 and get the vendors you are interested in. Then check each of the vendors against table EKKO for the date range you are interested in. EKKO has a secondary index on LIFNR.

Rob

0 Kudos

Yes , I can get list for LIFNR from EKKO, but how can i get List Vendors does not EKKO entries.

Thanks

sapman man

0 Kudos

Loop through your vendors. For each, get a PO in the range. If you don't find one, you don't find one.

Rob