Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like to create a new report by Copying RCS15001(CS15 Tcode)?

former_member240010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to have a new report which is exactly the copy of standard RCS15001, But I need new report to have multiple selection instead of single material. and after execution I would like to see new fields(functional location ITOB-TPLNR, Description(ITOBBATTR-TXT_TPLNR),Functional location work center (ITOBBATTR-ARBPL), MRP Type(MARC-DISMM) and Internal comments along with old fields in the new layout.

I see discussion related to similar requirement, but they are not in detail.

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this would be great if there will be an new report. In my opinion it could be a Z*-Report...

• The report should read all fields from MARA and MARC and append them to the alv field catalog
  • It would be great if there is a possibility to read the classification of the material
  • A nice feature could be if its possible to select just materials with a special materialstatus

Thanks for your feedback!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this would be great if there will be an new report. In my opinion it could be a Z*-Report...

• The report should read all fields from MARA and MARC and append them to the alv field catalog
  • It would be great if there is a possibility to read the classification of the material
  • A nice feature could be if its possible to select just materials with a special materialstatus

Thanks for your feedback!

0 Kudos

Thanks Martin