Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Program or leave to transction from subscreen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing some validation in my subscreen and if i want to move out of subscreen ie i want to navigate to the other transaction or leave to screen 0 means how to make it?? i am getting sme error like in subscreen submit to screen is not allowed.

Tnx,

joe

3 REPLIES 3

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

leave to screen, or set screen is forbidden in a subscreen, because you can't change the sequence of screens from within a part of the screen. Only the outer screen can do it.

leave program works very well anywhere.

what is "submit to screen"? and what exact error message do you get, and for which statement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

The flow logic of a subscreen screen may not contain any dialog modules containing the statements

SET TITLEBAR, SET PF-STATUS, SET SCREEN, LEAVE SCREEN, or LEAVE TO SCREEN.

Any of these statements causes a runtime error.

You cannot change the GUI status of a main screen in a subscreen screen.

The flow logic of a subscreen screen may not contain a MODULE ... AT EXIT-COMMAND statement. Type E functions may only be handled in the main screen.

Subscreens cannot have their own OK_CODE field. Function codes linked to user actions on subscreens are placed in the OK_CODE field of the main screen. This also applies to subscreen screens defined in a different program to the main screen.

Regards,

Md Ziauddin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.