Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language conversion problem in VL02n T-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement where i need to change the icon Text of a standard Application Tool bar of VL02N T-code to japanese language.

The thing is when i log in and see in japanese language its getting converted, but client want different icon text on that button.

i tried to change the icon text by logging into japanese language. Its getting changed. But Icon text in english is getting into some symbols.

Answers will be rewarded.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction SE63 to do this. Depending on the SAP release the menupath is a little bit different. For 46C it is Translation -> Short text -> Data dictionary -> data elements

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ys, exactly. By using SE63 it can be done.

Hope this helps you. Reply for queries, shall post the updates.

Regards.

Kumar.

0 Kudos

I have logged in japanese ,in vl02n t-code there is one button called if full(in japanese language) its converted automatically But i need to change the discription of it. Which is on the application tool bar of that T-code. I have gone to the system status and seen the gui status of it. It is HU_GENERAL_TREE. I have double clicked it and changed the text manually. But it is changing other languages to.