Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L_TO_CONFIRM not updating VBBE. Are there alternatives?

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using L_TO_CONFIRM to confirm TOs via RF in our warehouse.  We have also recently upgraded from 6.04/7.01sp5 to 6.17sp5/7.40sp7.

Since the upgrade, L_TO_CONFIRM no longer updates VBBE for the source delivery when confirming a TO with difference.  This is causing issues when dealing with constrained product.

I have opened an OSS message, but SAP has basically responded by telling me to go away because L_TO_CONFIRM is not released for customer use.

I have read through the documentation for L_TO_CONFIRM but don't see any options related to this. 

Has anyone else faced this issue?  How did you deal with it?  Is there an alternative to L_TO_CONFIRM that I should be using instead?

4 REPLIES 4

bryan_cain
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone have thoughts here?

0 Kudos

Hi Bryan,

i´ve the same issue!

Since the upgrade L_TO_CONFIRM no longer update table VBBE.

If i use the standard to confirm a to it is working....

I have to debug the issue.

0 Kudos

I won't help you much but what I can say is fm L_TO_CONFIRM is not only released to customers but also recommended by SAP to use by customers (instead of batch inputs).

This is just what they say on help.sap.com: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_07/helpdata/en/9b/8ec95360267214e10000000a174cb4/content.htm?framese...

So I wouldn't let them get rid of me so easy - make them do something about it.

good luck

regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

i´ve found the reason for the issue from my site.

The parameter I_COMMIT_WORK was filled with SPACE.

I´ve changed this and now it is working.

BR,

Jonathan