Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job hunting tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need tips to get the breakthrough in SAP-ABAP(fresher).

i am in DELHI-NCR-INDIA.

what to do?

Where to relocate to get the breakthrough?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know ur qualification and when you finished ur graduation or post graduation, for fresh graduate or post graduates companies recruiting directly by taking interviews , u do one thing just post ur resume in Naukiri.com, Monstor.com,Times of india.com, as a fresher u will diffenetly get call.i to selected recently like i suggested you, and all of my colleagues also selected by this process we all are working now in Delhi.

reward points if it helps u.

thanks.

srinivas

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mathew .....

As of now in the market , there are no jobs in ABAP available for freshers. This is due to several reasons...

1. Freshers wont have the business knowledge , which is atmost required.

2.companies which implement SAP dont want freshers to work in their project, thats why clients ask for minimum 3 yrs exp.

3.Freshers need to be trained (eventhough they are trained in institutes)

4.Freshers cannot handle pressure , as they are new to the industry.

This are only the assumptions of the company , but freshers can do anything.

For your information....

Bangalore WIPRO , CTS are recruiting freshers... Put your resume in the naukri and monster.

Last but not the least....

Be in touch with the real time experience employees , they will teach you the business.

Be thorough with sam series ABAP 24 DAYS.

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.

please reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know ur qualification and when you finished ur graduation or post graduation, for fresh graduate or post graduates companies recruiting directly by taking interviews , u do one thing just post ur resume in Naukiri.com, Monstor.com,Times of india.com, as a fresher u will diffenetly get call.i to selected recently like i suggested you, and all of my colleagues also selected by this process we all are working now in Delhi.

reward points if it helps u.

thanks.

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i got job on SAP-ABAP as fresher

last year i had done ABAP cource and i am trying jobs on that as a fresher

luckyly i got the job as a fresher

you have to wait for the oprtunity