Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Withholding tax base FC in Accounting document for vendor line item

rthoodi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have posted an incoming invoice using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE with Withholding tax information(Name of Wtax type = "LR', Wtax code = '01' and Wtax Base FC = '0.00'), this is updated properly in Invoice document, However, it's not correctly updated in Accounting document for vendor line item's with holding tax information, When I check the Withholding tax details of vendor line item, the Wtax Base Amount showing as 100.0 instead of '0.00'.

Could you please let me know what else are required to pass to this BAPI in order to post Accounting document With holding Tax details correctly

Regards

RK

5 REPLIES 5

former_member205060
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check what tax base is maintain in the vendor master.

Regards,

Rahul Singh

0 Kudos

HI Rahul,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no With Hold Tax base field in Vendor Master's With Hold Tax Information section, could you please let me know in which section of vendor master it is available.

Please note that I am ABAPer.

Regards

RK

0 Kudos

Under withholding Tax in vendor master. It must be calculating the tax base what has been maintained here . And also check what base value has been maintain for LR type under SPRO http://www.architectsap.com/blog/sap/sap-fi-withholding-tax-tds/

Regards,

Rahul Singh

0 Kudos

Rahul,

There is no Withhold tax base amount, only Withhold tax type and Withhold tax code are available.

Regards

RK

0 Kudos

Yes RK,

you reached to root of the issue . Consult with your functional and he will explain the calculation. The Tax type for withholding maintained in the vendor master are automatically posted (If they are checked in vendor master.)

Uncheck all the tax type in vendor master and then post the same document to check the same.

Better to consult with functional for this issue.

Regards,

Rahul Singh