Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with internal table too small

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In my issue the value of one field is overflow error(dump).The field data element is referred to standard data element 'QUAN(13)'.Is there any other solution to over come it.

Thanks

Vamsi

12 REPLIES 12

davis_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Change the data element of the field to a bigger value.

0 Kudos

Hi Pious

Can you please tell me data element which is greater the 13 and equal to 'QUAN'.

Thanks

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi Pious

Can you please tell me data element which is greater the 13 and equal to 'QUAN'.

Thanks

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Create a domain with data type as QUAN with the number of characters and decimal places which you require.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohan Vamsi

Use Data Element :  VMENG

Data type : MENG15

or create you own...

0 Kudos

Can you share the screenshot of your table?

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

This field you are filling from which table field?

Nabheet

0 Kudos

ymm_mdps

0 Kudos

ymm_mdps it is not standard one...

what data type  you used to create this data element with length...

better share your code...

0 Kudos

This is your custom table. So you can easily increase the domain for the given field to the required length or you can create a new domain with data type as QUAN and length as per your requirement.

sivaganesh_krishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

The reason for this dump is that , you are passing values higher than the fixed length 13 . Try using some other Domain may be try KWMENG which has length 15 or else try creating your own custom domain with higher length as you want.

Regards,

Sivaganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all