Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Retriving of Dynamic populated dropdown filed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In my BOPF application I have  two drop down field say  dropfield1 and dropfield2.  I have check in my FBI view exist class in method /BOBF/IF_FBI_VIEW_EXITINTF_RUN~ADAPT_DATA  and as per that check I am defaulting one of the value in the dropfield2.

This dropfield2 which was populated dynamically through the code part  needs to  be retrieved in my BOPF action .The IO_READ->retrieve  successfully retrieve data  table (et_data) but  the field which is dynamically populated  is blank in the et_data. Dynamic value is one of the dropdown list value.

Where as when I manually dropdown the field dropfield2 and select a dropdown list value at that time IO_Read->Retrive  returns  the data table(et_data) with all the fields filled including the manually dropdown value.

Do I need any other configuration for dynamic population in LIST_GUIBB or do I wrongly default the values in ADAPT_DATA?

While debugging I can see the dynamic default dropdown value in CT_DATA  of View exit as well as in Feeder class.

Let me know your thoughts and input on the issue.

Regards,

Partha

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have solved this issue. It seems though I have used FBI view and try to update a field in the view, but BOPF framework not nderstood the changes as long as you have not Update the frame work.

So create an action and update the Framework.

Now everything is fine.

Regards,

Partha