Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Converion Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends,

I have a question in ALE. This is regarding the conversion rule Tcode BD79. There is a conversion rule in the cost center ALE which I am working on.

This is the scenario:

the sender company code value is 0093 (i am just taking a value for example) and in the receiver there is no company code named 0093; it has a company code 2093. So I need to do a company code conversion rule from sender to receiver i.e. from 0093 to 2093.

The condition in my conversion rule is

Receiver field----

Actual field like company code

2093 -

=----

Now I want to know if I have placed 2093 and 0093 in the right columns or should it go in the opposite way ie 0093 under the value receiver field and 2093 in the company code.

Could plz Please suggest me this condition is correct or not?if wrong please tel me correct condintion?

Thanks & regards

Mathi s

2 REPLIES 2

former_member799868
Participant
0 Kudos

IF ALL OTHER COMPANY CODES ARE DECODE IN THAT WAY I THINK IT EILL NOT BE A PROBLEM

EX:0093---2093

0091---2091

0090----2090

WEITE A SIMPLE CODE IN RECEIVING SYSTEM REPLACING FIRST 0 WITH 2 IN COPANY CODE FIELD.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for ur reply..I have done the below settings

BD79 >Give sender side Actual field(like company code)>choose>Select the radio button like convert sender fields in rule details(specify the actual company code)> After that I click the button condition

it will take next screen ALE IDoc segments – Display Conversion Rules

Receiver field----

Actual field like company code

2093 -

=----

0091--

=--

0090--

=--

I have given = symbol for(condition)

Could you please tel me it is correct or not?

thanks

Mathi s