Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in check printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while printing on pre printed stock using rffous_c print program which calls my customised script ,under main window multiple line items not being displayed.i.e under f11o transaction the invoices given by field regup-belnr not being displayed .please reply as soon as possible

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please paste the variable and also size that u r printing (regup-belnr) and also the logic to display multiple line items.

Thanks

Leela Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Script name :customisd . Driver program name : RFFOUS_C.

In the Main WIndow if i have one item it is working properly and even amount is displayed for the item.

If i have more than one item it is not displaying the items as well as the amount for each item.

I am using another window for the total amount calculation.Here i am geting the total amount for all items.

0 Kudos

Try to increase the size of the main window and check

RahulKeshav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try yo loop the table....

Former Member
0 Kudos

since the driver program is standard changes difficult to make,but problem solved.

on debugging the transaction printing check found a table t042e which had fileld anzpo which gave lines per form which was set to 2 so only 1 line item being displayed,configuration done and now multiple line items being displayed.