Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a bapi for this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please tell me if there is a bapi for loading the data from a txt file (Contolling/expenses data for months/fiscal yr periods) to the sap system. The t-code for manual entry is KP06. What Bapi would post in the same way?

Thanks,

Charles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think SAP supports a kind of BAPI which reads data from file and performs a transaction . But we can upload through a program and then we can call funmod/bapi to do the transaction.

For ur case check out the fun group KMA1HR & KMA4 . There are function modules to change cost elements under this group.

reward if this help u.

Regards,

Barath.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Business Obeject in SWO1

or

Go to BAPI transaction and click Hierarchical Tab,

Click Controlling in that and there is list of Business Objects. Select any Business object relevant to you and you can see the bapi name in the right panel.

you can also try with this bapi

BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTACTINPUT

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think SAP supports a kind of BAPI which reads data from file and performs a transaction . But we can upload through a program and then we can call funmod/bapi to do the transaction.

For ur case check out the fun group KMA1HR & KMA4 . There are function modules to change cost elements under this group.

reward if this help u.

Regards,

Barath.