Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail-WA08/WF10 : Validations in Purchase Order Creation

former_member608267
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and wrote validation for tax codes at item level. It is working fine when Purchase Order is created using ME21N/ME22N.

In IS-Retail, the purchase orders are also created using WA08/WF10 but the BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is not triggered.

The FM's ME_CREATE_PO_HEADER, ME_CREATE_PO_ITEM and ME_POST_PO (compatible to ME21) are used while creation of PO's from WA08/WF10 and hence the BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is not triggered. This information is available in SNOTE 1781467.

The FM ME_CREATE_DOCUMNET is being triggered while creation of PO from WA08. This FM can be enhance to write a validation but it is being called in UPDATE task and hence update termination will occur if error messages are rasied here.

Therefore I request you to share some ideas on how to  write validations for WA08/WF10.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member608267
Participant
0 Kudos

Found SAP NOTE 1988393 - SAP_APPL : Generation of Stock Transport Orders using the Enjoy Purchase Order and it is not applicable for our  system.

Experts, please share some ideas .

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

former_member608267
Participant
0 Kudos

Found SAP NOTE 1988393 - SAP_APPL : Generation of Stock Transport Orders using the Enjoy Purchase Order and it is not applicable for our  system.

Experts, please share some ideas .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found the exit for this validation and thought of sharing in SCN.

The exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 can be used to write validations.

Thanks