Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible to add 1 Include to TR without reference to FG? Lock Conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the next problem, I have a TR having one Include. When I am trying to add this TR to a Service Request I am getting a locking conflict error with another SR. This locking conflict is happening because another developer already has one TR in another SR, his TR is having a different include that belongs to the same function group that my Include.

In short there are two different TRs, each one having a include belonging to the same Function Group. I cannot add my TR to a SR because the other TR is already in another SR, but I cannot wait until this other SR is moved as in my case is a fix to a production problem and they are not moving their SR any soon.

I tried to manually add the include to a TR LIMU RESP but I am getting the same error. Is it possible somehow to move the include without this conflict ? Some way to have the include in the SR but without reference to the function group or maybe unlock the objects?

Thanks for any help on this topic.

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not RESP. Object belongs to REPS. Try this. It should work

0 Kudos

Hi,

It was a type, the objetc I used is indeed REPS.

Thanks,