Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the values of fields In Me21n tansaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have to put in some logic to change the values of already existing Shipping condition field in the SHIPPING subscreen at the Line item level in ME21n transaction.

I searched for the user exit to do soo. Did not find anything to do this. I would like to know if it is possible through some other way.

thanks

shubha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha!

You might use BAPI_PO_CHANGE. Even if there would be a user exit / BADI, then execution is not sure.

You said: 'already existing shipping field' -> exits of a transaction are only executed during maintenance, not afterwards.

So maybe you have to make your changes completely outside of PO.

Still have a look at BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, there are a lot of methods and one might help you.

Regards,

Christian

2 REPLIES 2

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubha!

You might use BAPI_PO_CHANGE. Even if there would be a user exit / BADI, then execution is not sure.

You said: 'already existing shipping field' -> exits of a transaction are only executed during maintenance, not afterwards.

So maybe you have to make your changes completely outside of PO.

Still have a look at BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, there are a lot of methods and one might help you.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the enhancement MM06E001 which we have used extensively for the PO.

regards

Aveek