Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice: reading VAT amout per item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

can anyone tell me how to read the VAT amount for each item while processing an invoice in a form (smartforms)?

The print program provides the following structure: LBBIL_INVOICE. This structure includes obviously all information about an invoice. But when I want to read LLBIL_INVOICE-IT_KOND-KBETR there is no value. In VF03 there is a value (e.g. 16%). I thought to use table KONV but I don't find a link between the invoice item and the condition record (KONF-KUMH) number in KONV-KNUMV. Perhaps this way is wrong anyway.

Any idea?

Values for VAT are available on header level but I need them on item level because there may be different values (7%, 16%, etc.) for each item.

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

johan_geraedts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

The link is KNUMV. Have a look in the VBRK table for the values. You can use sone fu.mo to retrieve the data:

'RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM'

'PRICING_GET_CONDITIONS'

'RV_KONV_SELECT'

Regards,

JG

4 REPLIES 4

johan_geraedts
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

The link is KNUMV. Have a look in the VBRK table for the values. You can use sone fu.mo to retrieve the data:

'RV_PRICE_PRINT_ITEM'

'PRICING_GET_CONDITIONS'

'RV_KONV_SELECT'

Regards,

JG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

If your system is configured correctly, you should find the price in VBRP-MWSBP.

In the structure LBBIL_INVOICE you find this in internal table IT_PRICE, field name MWSBP.

Hope that helps.

Brad

0 Kudos

My previous post was for the tax VALUE. If you want the tax RATE, and it is not coming through into IT_KOND, then its probably not flagged to be printed at the item level in the pricing procedure.

In the pricing procedure you can set for each condition the following print options:

It was not printed

X Printing at item level (previous procedure)

S Printing at totals level (previous procedure)

A Total: General

B Total: if value <> zero

C Total: if value <> previous value

D Total: if value <> zero and value <> previous value

a at item: General

b at item: if value <> zero

c at item: if value <> previous value

d at item: if value <> zero and value <> previous value

It probably needs to be set to <b>a</b>.

Cheers,

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks for your instant help! You really made my day

I'm now using VBRP-KNUMV to read table KONV. I need some other conditions, too, so this is the most suitable way for me.

But I will also check why the tax rate is not available in LBBIL_INVOICE.