Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Adobe form - remove extra pages at end

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have Invoice adobe form pdf built, based on company code - terms and condition will change.

The issue here is for 4000 company code i have 3 pages terms and conditions - for 5000 i have 1 pages of terms and conditions - for 4000 it is printing correctly with 3 pages - but for 5000 it is printing 1 pages terms and 2 pages of blank pages.

How to put a condition to restrict blank pages based on company code.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

you could add your own code in the xml part to set presence = "hidden" for the subform you do not want to see (without space reserved)

you could generate that code using the menu to add an action

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Frederic...Could you please help me with some code or how to set that hidden field.

former_member515329
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried to write code for TCP2 page as below and set the pagination settings - It is not working..

if(this.ls_header-bukrs.Value != "1020" ){this.presence = "hidden";}else{this.presence = "visible";}

I am just trying to hide the page2 if the ls_header-bukrs ne 1020.

did i write javascript wrongly or any setting need to be done in pagination - Please help