Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instead of cs03 call cs02 in cc02 transaction code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found one BADI (BADI_MATN1) in cc02 T-code. In this badi i call CS02 transaction code instead of cs03 T-code. Here  call transaction, call screen, call dialog, submit are not allowed. How to call the CS02 t_code in this BADI.

Regards

Mahesh

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Can you Check SU53 , is any Authorization Missing ?

Regard's

Smruti

0 Kudos

Sorry Experts,

I found the BADI (BOM_IPPE).I try to implement this badi it showing the below error message.

Error Message: BADI definition BOM_IPPE is only provided for SAP internal use only.

How can i enhance this BADI( How to call the CS02 insteaded of cs03). Can any one help me.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Sorry Experts,

I found the BADI (BOM_IPPE).I try to implement this badi it showing the below error message.

Error Message: BADI definition BOM_IPPE is only provided for SAP internal use only.

How can i enhance this BADI( How to call the CS02 insteaded of cs03). Can any one help me.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Since the BAdI is meant for SAP internal use, you won't be able to make use of it. You will have to find an alternative one of which could be an implicit enhancement.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look via SE18 at the BAdI, tab Attributes, the box "within SAP". If you actually require this BAdI you would  have to remove the check, with sscr key. You should also notice that the "Multiple use" is not checked, so you may also have to deactivate a SAP implementation 

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Now it is working fine but based on material number they did't pick the change number. My

requirement is based on the material number picking the change number also in cs02 T-code. Please give me the solution.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Can u actually tell from where in transaction cc02 the system navigates to CS03?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If you go to CCO2 T-code enter change no ---> Objects ---> Select Material BOM tab ---> Enter material, plant and bom save and select the material click on detailed view --> click display( here i want to call CS02 T-code with change number also.