Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype creation with repeat structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create the custom infotype with repeat structure in the PS-structure.

There are around 90 fields need to be added in the structure. If we look in the standard structure of the repeat structure, its a include structure(p0008 and p0168 etc). I cant able to include the structure in my custom infotype. If i give the repeat structure in my PS structure( in my custom infotype structure) its throwing an error in the screen fields. How can i resolve this issue.

Is there any way that the structure can be included in the structure.

Please provide me the solution.

Thanks,

Yogesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogeshwaran,

First create a structure with the repeat structures. For eg if U want to create a repetetive structure with pernr , dat and name . Create the structure as follows:

pernr1, dat1,name1. Next time should be like pernr2,dat2,name3. Next time should be like pernr3,dat3,name3.....

Note: Even if it is a repetetive structure U should not provide the same name for all the repetetive fields.

3 REPLIES 3

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try -instead of includint those structure in your Pzzzz structure add them directly to PAzzzz table.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If i didnt include it in my P structure i cant able to transfer the values to the table directly.

So i should include the repeat structure in my P-structure.

But i cant able to include any(repeat) structure in my P-structure.

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogeshwaran,

First create a structure with the repeat structures. For eg if U want to create a repetetive structure with pernr , dat and name . Create the structure as follows:

pernr1, dat1,name1. Next time should be like pernr2,dat2,name3. Next time should be like pernr3,dat3,name3.....

Note: Even if it is a repetetive structure U should not provide the same name for all the repetetive fields.