Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infotype 0045 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am modifying infotype 0045 (loans). In this infotype there is a tab - basic data. In this tab, there is a field end of loan(P0045-DLEND). This field is greyed out by default and the value gets calculated automatically depending on some conditions. I made this field input enabled by going into its layout ( screen no 2001). When I did this, its allowing me to enter a date value in this field. But the moment I press enter, The value which I had input vanishes and the calculated value there. I want my value to stay there in the field P0045-DLEND.

Please suggest what to modify and where. I am really in need of the solution as the times r short.

Ribhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can get it by Deactivating the PCR XLON or deactivating P0045 function in the respective schema.

Just try it out.

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can get it by Deactivating the PCR XLON or deactivating P0045 function in the respective schema.

Just try it out.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Please suggest which transacrion to open to deactivate 'PCR XLON or deactivating P0045 function in the respective schema'

Thanks

Ribhu